IL2 Forgotten Battles and Bluewin Netopia 3346 ADSL Modem

L'ADSL, Asymetric Digital Subscriber Line est en vogue mais n'est pas seul. Toutes vos questions relatives aux connexions internet, du 56k à la fibre optique, c'est ici !

Modérateur: Modérateurs

IL2 Forgotten Battles and Bluewin Netopia 3346 ADSL Modem

Messagepar Indy72 » 21 Juil 2006 10:31

Hi All !

,sorry that i'm not writing in French, because my French is really very bad :-D .
I hope that somebody can help me anyway.I'm trying to log into a game hosted by a friend of mine with IL2 Forgotten Battles.I have checked Firewal and Windows Firewall , also i opened the Port 21000 UDP and TCP on this Netopia 3346 modem, but it seems that there is still something that it blocks.Can it be that bluewin is blocking it by some kind of firewall ?
Do somebody had the same problem ?

Thanks in advance

Indy72
Indy72

Messagepar Falkra » 21 Juil 2006 11:08

Hello, welcome to libellules.

Since libellules.ch is a french-written forum, I think you'll find more help on dedicated english forums, which shouldn't be difficult to find.

Since your modem is used by our members though, maybe you can find help here, but keeping in mind that libellules is french written forum, eh ? :wink:

Check if needed this site, i think your problem is you opened the port, instead of forwarding it using NAT :

http://www.portforward.com/
http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Netopia/Cayman3346/Cayman3346index.htm

For any other needs, you'd better visit some english forums.
Falkra
Admin libellules.ch
Admin libellules.ch

Messagepar Indy72 » 21 Juil 2006 11:16

:-D Merci pour le Answer :-D

I have already tryed this , then the problem must be somewhere else.I will have a look again.

Merci bien a tout :-D

Indy72
Indy72

Retourner vers Connexion (ADSL, Câble, Fibre optique, etc.)