santis 10 adsl & ibook G4

Posez vos questions portant sur l'installation, la configuration, l'utilisation, le dépannage, etc...

Modérateur: Modérateurs

santis 10 adsl & ibook G4

Messagepar low » 18 Déc 2003 16:04

:D i would like to thank this site for having provided me with the solution to my santis 10 adsl (delivered by sunrise) problem on my windows XP

:?: however, i just bought an apple ibook G4 and i tried to configure the same adsl usb modem on my new iBook but no success. I called my ISP and the problem is that the new iBook is delivered with Mac OS 10.3 and at present no driver exists. I would like to share this with the rest of u and to see if anyone has a similar problem and if by any chance anyone has found the solution or the required driver. thanks

ps. i have been in suisse romande for a few years but i must apologise that i don't write well enough french so my message is in english.
low

Santis 10 and Driver for MacOS X

Messagepar scaphoide » 18 Déc 2003 17:45

You have not the CD ROM provided by Sunrise with the modem ?

It's an Hybrid CD ROM (Windows /Mac)

In the little manual, they talk about an installation for MacOS X using "install.app".

The driver is the same as the driver for MacOS 8.6/9.x but you have not to use "Carbonlib 1.6" with MacOS X
Si votre tête est enfouie dans le sable, votre derrière est une cible de choix!!!
scaphoide
Super Libellulien
Super Libellulien

Retourner vers Autres OS ( Linux, Mac OSX )